Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Free Tote and Glade Candles for Earth Day!!


It's Hip to Save has informed me once again about free Glade Candles from their fragrance collection. I have already taken advantage of this offer once and I love having candles around for gifts.

Just go on over here and fill out the form to print your coupon. Make sure to press your browser back button to print a total of two coupons per computer.

Walgreens Deal Scenario:

The small Glade Soy Candles are $5.99
Use the $4 coupon
Plus, use the $2 EasySaver Catalog coupon
Final cost FREE! (plus tax)

ALSO...Today Only!
Click on this link to get your coupon for a free reusable Earth Day tote and 15% off your entire purchase if you check out at the photo or beauty counters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.