Tuesday, June 23, 2009

46 cent Hula Umbrella - TODAY ONLY!!





Through today, 6/23 ONLY you can snag a Hula Umbrella at Rite Aid for just 46 cents.


The umbrella is regularly priced at $39.99 and has now been marked down to just $29.99 after their 25% off sale.

So how do you get it for 46 cents?!

Purchase 1 Hula Umbrella $29.99
Tax is 47 cents!
Total: 46 cents!
I just did this today and it worked great.
The Market Umbrellas are $37.49 after their 25% off sale.
Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon
Then use the $25 Market Umbrella coupon
Tax is approx. $1.00 cents
Total: appox $8.50!
Here is an awesome money saving scenario:
Buy 2 Market Umbrellas - total $74.98
Buy 1 Hula Umbrella - total $29.99
Total for 3 umbrellas - $104.97
Use 4 of the $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon - minus $20
Use 2 $25 Market Umbrella coupon - minus $50
Total before tax $9.97
Tax is approx $2
(This worked well at my Covington Rite Aid and they had plenty of both umbrellas left. Remember every Rite Aid is different. Not all will take several coupons in one transaction. You may have to do one transaction/umbrella at a time with your two coupons.)
So you get 2 Market umbrellas and 1 Hula umbrella for just about $12.00 or 1 Hula Umbrella for 46 cents.
(Thanks for the initial info Hip2Save)

1 comments:

Sia Hills said...

Hi Rachel, I see you are in the Covington area...nice to know there is someone near tracking deals in town!! I also got one at the Kent RiteAid off of 108th. They looked at me like I was crazy but after asking two managers they gave me the umbrella :) Glad to hear things worked out in covington.

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.