Thursday, September 3, 2009

A New Addition to the Money Saving Family


I have recently been introduced to a new website.


It is funky, funny, refurbished goods and they have daily specials (woots) that are at unheard of prices. Today is a Uniden phone with two handsets and a full answering system for just $19.99 plus $5 shipping. Two days ago, I got three Wilson backpacks in three different colors for just $12.49 shipped. The deals are only good for one day so you have to check back daily.

They also have kidswoot.com, shirtswoot.com, selloutwoot.com, and winewoot.com. By clicking on the main page, there are pictures of the other pages so you can see at a glance what the daily specials are.

Check out the website and see what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.