Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cookies, Batteries, Hot Cocoa & Lip Smackers

TOTAL=$1.66
Thanks to The Bargain Jargon, I ran over to Target in Issaquah today and really found some great deals. I will have to admit that I went to the Kent Target yesterday and although they had a lot, not one of these things was there. So, head on over with your coupons and score great deals. Here is how it went for me:




Keebler cookies (they had a lot of these left on an end cap) are marked down to only .74 a box. These are the specially marked boxes, where you send in 5 tokens and you will receive $10 in Toy Cash.

6 Boxes of Keebler Jingles @ .74 = $4.44
Use (2) 1.00/3 Keebler cookies Target coupon HERE
Final Price = $2.44
Get $10 in Toy Cash back
Becomes a $7.56 Moneymaker!

Lip Smackers The outside packages are holiday, but the lip smackers are not. With the coupon, these were FREE!! (they had a few of these left in the bins of miscellaneous toys and candy.)

Lip Smacker 3 pack .99 (reg 3.99)
1.00 Printable coupon from HERE
Final Price = FREE

Swiss Miss hot chocolate
Print the $1.00 Swiss Miss 10 pack milk chocolate cocoa coupon HERE.
Target has these price at $1.12, so that makes it .12 or about a penny a packet. Yeah!

AA/AAA/9V Rayovac Batteries (tons of these in the bins at the entrance of the store)
All black dot items are marked 50% off making these just $ .50.
Use the $1 off 1 coupon and you make a $ .50 profit per package!
Type in the code 74016761 (have to type it in, can't copy and paste) to get the coupon! You can print it as many times as you want!

6 packages AA Rayovac coupons $3.00
6 coupons = -$6.00
Total= $3.00 money maker
---------------------------------------------
I scored some other fine deals and Issaquah, WA had TONS & TONS of ornaments left. I am not kidding. All priced 75% off!!

All in all, for all the things shown in the above picture, I paid $1.66. It would have been an overage of $ .34 if I had printed the lip smacker coupons. And since I will turn in my tokens for the $10 toy cash. This whole transaction was a $8.34 money maker. Can you believe that?

These deals won't last long so go on over and check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.