Monday, February 1, 2010

100th Post - Anyone want something FREE?

I was in Safeway today and had to buy milk. As I added 4 gallons to my cart at $2.39 a gallon (aaahhhh!) there on the front of the glass door was a blinkie machine. "Save $2 off Post Honey Bunches of Oats when you buy 1 gallon of milk." Hmmmmm....already buying 4 gallons of milk, dare I venture down the cereal isle to see the price of cereal?

There they were 3/$6. Yep, 4 free boxes of cereal for buying what I already was going to buy.

So, go on over to Safeway today and pick up this coupon down the milk isle and get yourself some free Honey Bunches of Oats. (I don't know if the price for cereal will change on Wednesday with the new ad coming out so just to be sure, go today.

The coupon lasts until March 7, so it might be free several times in the next month but it is still $2 off whatever price and that is a good thing.
Pecans, Strawberries, Peaches, Cinnamon, Regular...all kinds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.