Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Airborne $3.75 (2/10-2/16)


Some of you think that Airborne is a hoax but for the millions of us that are firm believers in this immunity boosting, glorified Vitamin C, fizzing tablet, this deal is worth it. I happen to take it religiously when flu season hits and I swear by it.

As you know Airborne rarely gets as low as $5.00 for a box of 10 tablets. That means it is never cheaper than 50¢ a tablet.

This deal at SAFEWAY this week makes them 38¢ a tablet. Not great but cheaper than even the off brand most of the time.

Here is the scenario:
Airborne is $7.49 and B1G1 Free = $7.49 for 2
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 1/17 SS (or go here or ebay to order) = -$2
Total is $3.75 each when you buy 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.