Friday, March 12, 2010

Foley's Garage/Tent Sale


I love my local produce stand-Foley's Produce-here in Maple Valley. April through October, they are open for business but today it is a big garage sale under the white tent.


21419 Renton-Maple Valley Road S.E.
Maple Valley, WA 98038
(425) 301-2131

They are open from 10-4 Friday and Saturday the 12th and 13th. I went by this morning and spent $20 in no time. Here are some of the highlights if you are interested in checking them out:


Discontinued Upholstery Sample Books (tons)
Baby Boy Clothes & Shoes (worn once, great quality)
Furniture (dresser, tables, stands, bed)
Men's & Women's Clothing (tons)
Planting Pots (large)
TVs
Random Household (nice stuff)
Movies
Legos
Cookbooks
Snowboards

& tons more stuff that I can't remember.
The tent is completely filled.
Go and check them out, support our local produce guy, Sean and get a few treasures.

3 comments:

TM Frugal Gourmet said...

I didn't know he was still there!! I live just down the road from there. Thanks!

Marisa said...

I'm so bummed I didn't check my google reader on Friday or Saturday, especially for the planting pots and legos! You are so in the know for good deals!

Marina said...

Really nice blog, keep posting.

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.