Monday, April 5, 2010

As Promised...K-Mart Doubles

To all my "students" in the past, I promised I would post when K-Mart opened up to double coupons. Well, after a year, they have finally brought it back...however, there are plenty of strings attached. I, for one, will not be running out anytime soon to take advantage. I am just a little disappointed how things have changed. But for those who want to try it, here are the things you need to know.

Kmart Double Deals

kmartlogo

*The list of stores participating in doubles is available HERE.

*This time around there is a limit of 5 coupons per day that can be doubled. They have indicated you need to have a Shop Your Way rewards card in order to participate and that is apparently how the 5 coupon limit is to be tracked. You can register for this card right HERE or I am sure they will be available in stores.

* Coupons will be doubled up to $2 in value or up to the price of the item. So if you have a $2 coupon for an item that is $3.79, it will double up to $3.79 to make it free. If you have a $1.50 coupon for an item that is $3.79 it will double to $3 and you will pay .79.

Now on to the matchups!

FREE

CLEANING PRODUCTS:

Soft Scrub Total $2.99
Use $1.50/1 from 3/7 RP
Final Price: Free

BABY:

Johnson Safety Swabs $1.49
Use $1/1 from 3/7 RP
Final Price: FREE

Continue reading Kmart Double Deals

Thanks to A Thrifty Mom for her compilation of this information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.