Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Strawberries @ Foley's...again

Strawberries 99¢



I know I have posted this strawberry deal three times but I really want you to think about this. This very well could be the last week these strawberries are at this price. I have decided that the strawberry u-pick season falls at a bad time this year and so I am buying in bulk now and freezing for the summer.

I understand that these are not sweet and fresh off the farm but this crop is actually really really nice for pre-packaged. I bought 2 flats today for just under $16 and they are all going in my freezer.

Hopefully you will get in on this great deal while it lasts. There is something very fulfilling about putting food in the freezer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.