Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cook's World

In January, I attended a Thai cooking class through Cooks World and loved it. Well, I have a great deal today.

Have you ever heard of Groupon Seattle? They have hot prices on the best deals in Seattle.

If any of you were interested in attending a cooking class that Cooks World offers, now is your chance.

Today only, (and for a limited time and number of tickets) you can purchase a $65 cooking class for just $30. There are many summer classes to choose from such as:

WOK 'n ROLL
Home CHEESEMAKING Workshop
Rustic BREADBAKING
Summer PIE & TART Workshop
The BASICS of COOKING for BUSY PEOPLE
CHILL-OUT: ICE CREAM, GELATO & SORBETS!
Homemade PASTA Workshop
INDIAN Cooking: The BASICS
Basic THAI Cooking
BBQ, Grilling & Smoking
MEDITERRANEAN Cooking
TAMALES & More!
REGIONAL ITALIAN

Just head on over here to Groupon and buy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.