Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheap Umbrellas at Rite Aid ... and more!!

RITE AID

I was just in the Covington, WA Rite Aid and all their umbrellas and gazebos are 75% off.
Clip On Umbrellas Reg. $4.99 Sale: $1.24
6' Beach Umbrellas Reg. $7.99 Sale: $1.99
Patio Umbrellas Reg. $14.99 Sale: $3.74
20' Screened Octogonal Gazebo Reg. $79.99 Sale: $19.99
Glass Outdoor Coffee Table (I think these were reg $19.99, so $4.99 but not sure)
They also had patio chair cushions and some patio tables.

I bought a couple small ones but was highly considering the patio umbrellas as Christmas gifts for next summer.

Hurry on over to your nearest Rite Aid and check it out. Pair several umbrellas with this $5/$25 coupon (search: Rite Aid) to get a really good deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.