Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FREE Mentos Gum! (I love this gum!)

SAFEWAY

FREE Mentos Gum at Safeway this week! (and Fred Meyer too!)

Mentos Gum @ $0.99 each
- $1/1 from 10/3/10 SS insert
= Total OOP: FREE!

I had a feeling these would be free soon and I already ordered my coupons a week ago! If the world comes to an end, you know where to come for gum!

(Thanks Coupon Connections NW!)

Also some of my favorite deals at Safeway this week:

Lucerne Creamery Fresh Ice Cream or Safeway Select Ice Cream 2/$5 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Use $.75/1 coupon from the

Safeway $70 coupon book

$1.75 after coupon for 2 quarts

Pillsbury Sweet Moments on sale $1.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $1.50/1 coupon or $1/1 coupon
Use $1/1 cellfire eCoupon
FREE plus possible $.51 overage after coupons

Colgate Toothpaste on sale $1 (selected varietoes)
Use $.75/1 any from 10/3 SS insert
$.25 after coupon

(Thanks http://www.frugallivingnw.com/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.