Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halls Refresh Cough Drops = 75¢ MONEY MAKER!!

WALGREENS (10/10-10/17)
Halls Refresh Lemon Raspberry Drops 20 ct $1 = $1 RR

Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the tearpad at Rite Aid
Final cost FREE + a $0.75 moneymaker!


What I recommend...because Walgreens' Register Rewards do not roll when you buy the same item over and over. I found these 75¢ off coupons just inside Rite Aid's front door on a advertisement stand. Pick up a bunch of those and head over to Walgreen's. Buy one bag, pay 24¢ (+tax) and get your $1 RR. Then do it again. Buy one bag, use a coupon and pay 24¢, get your $1 RR. Do that as many times as you want and then use all your $1 rewards on other things like milk or diapers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.