Monday, March 14, 2011

Diapers $2.49

Walgreen's has a great deal on diapers this week. (3/13-3/19)
Buy 2 W brand diapers = $8.99 BOGO free
Then use the $2 coupon on 1 package of W diapers (will automatically take off $4 with one coupon) from the Infant Care Booklet (found on the pharmacy counter)
Pay $4.98 plus tax
That's $2.49 each
(for a package of #4's that is 8 cents a diaper...cheaper than Costco)


My transaction pictured above:
Bought 4 packages diapers = $17.98
Bought 4 lightbulbs (for my can lights in the kitchen) = $1.96 (they are just 49 cents each which is a steal!!!)
Used (1) $2 coupon for diapers = -$8.00
Total plus tax $13.07 for 4 packages of diapers and 4 lightbulbs

Good deal!

Thanks for the heads up on the deal Centsible in Seattle!!

3 comments:

Sia Hills said...

Thanks Rachel. I tried to comment earlier, but not sure if it worked...so hope I am not spamming you :) Just wanted to mention you may have to request the coupon booklet from your checker. Many stores are not leaving them out, but will provide you one if you request it!

Rachel A said...

I have had luck at both Walgreen's that I frequent. Giant stacks on the pharmacy counters. Auburn and Covington.

Liz Nena said...

Hi Rachel,

I just came in from my WG and we do not carry the Infant Care booklet and its bz we are in a different district. We do have though the monthly savings book,I still got the diapers at BOGO still saves me a whole lot of $ vs what I normally get at Sams on the members mark brand.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.