Friday, July 31, 2009

Pop Tarts $ .25 at TARGET

Step 1: Take the Albertson's Ad to Target (must be actual ad, not printed from computer)

Step 2: Get Poptarts for $1 when you price match (price matching is brand new for Target)

Step 3: Use the $.75/1 - Poptarts, Target Printable (you can choose the quantity)

Final Price: $.25

This transaction must be taken up to the customer service desk, they apparently have a "special" price match button on their registers. I did this today and got 20 boxes and they told me this is how it must be done.

Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!

EXTRA EXTRA!!!
On the back of specially marked boxes there is a token you can send in for a free movie pass. I believe it takes 8 tokens so if you buy 8 boxes you can get all those pop tarts and a free movie pass for a total of $2.00! Yeah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.