Friday, July 31, 2009

Starbucks & Chef Boyardee for $ .06

July 31st only, print this coupon to use at Walgreens and get 15% off your purchase,or 20% off Walgreen's Brand Products!



(Click Image to Get Coupon)

Here are a few Scenario Ideas Using 15% off Coupon:

Single Bottle Starbucks Frappucinos $1.25 with in ad coupon
$1/1 (IE) - Starbucks Frappucinos (bricks.coupons.com)
$1/1 from 6/21 SS
Final Price: As low as $.06 each (after 15% coupon, in-ad coupon and manufacturer coupon-- in that order!)

(I don't even drink these but they are good gifts for my neighbors!)

Chef Boyardee 4/$5
$1/1 - Chef Boyardee (simpleanddelicious.com)
Final Price: As low as $.06 each (after 15% coupon and manufacturer coupon-- in that order!)

(Thanks KrazyCouponLady)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.