Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Sacrifices I Make For All of You!!

I know you all have been secretly eyeing those new 100-calorie Yoplait Delights in the dairy aisle but are hesitant to fork out the dough. Well, with my magic coupon abilities, I was able to snag one package of each flavor and try them all...for just $1.50 for all 4 packages.

So, in case you were wondering which one you should try...here is my opinion:

Lemon Torte: my personal favorite. It is a creamy lemon with a little tiny bit of tartness but it is a refreshing little treat worth your money.

.
8 out of 10






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chocolate Raspberry: If you like raspberry yogurt on top of your chocolate pudding, then you are in luck...that is exactly what this is. Not my idea of a yummy combonation but maybe you like this sort of mix. If you are looking for a remedy for your sweet tooth, this will do the trick.

.
6 out of 10
.
.
.
.
.




Triple Berry Creme: I was actually excited about this one since it seemed fruity and desserty but I was very disappointed that this is called a dessert. It is your typical berry yogurt through and through.
.

4 out of 10...unless you want a berry yogurt, then it is a 9 out of 10
.
.
.
.
.




Creme Caramel:
This is definitely NOT a yogurt flavor I have had before so in that since, it is good. However, I am a HUGE caramel fan, more so than chocolate and I thought this would be grand. Well, it isn't nutty and dark like caramel should be, it was tart. Now, tart and caramel should not be in the same sentence if you ask me so I was a bit turned off. I don't recommend it.

4 out of 10


.

.

.

If you now want to take a gamble on these Delights and want to make all this even sweeter, you can print out a $1/1 coupon here and here or cut out a coupon like this one below from your 9/13 SS/General Mills insert. A new coupon comes out this Sunday (10/4) in your General Mills insert as well.




.
.
.
.
At Safeway they are on an introductory price of $2.79 so you can try them after coupon for just $1.79. At Albertson's they are $2.50. If you wait until Sunday, you can use a doubler with your coupon and get them for $ .50 for a 4-pack.
.
.

Who loves you?



(Sorry about all the dots/periods, I am having spacing issues with blogger.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.