Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fred Meyer Favorites...$.50 Pita Chips


A few things I got today that I was pleased about:

Athenos Pita Chips and/or Hummus $1.50 **
Use $1/1 coupon from the 10/10 SS
Final Price = $.50

Buddig DeliCuts Lunch Meat $2.50
Use $1/1 coupon from the
Final Price = $1.50

Seventh Generation Tissues 50% off = $1.09
Use $1/1 coupon from the Naturally Preferred Magazine located in the produce department
or use $2/2 coupons from here
Final Price = $.09

Seventh Generation Gel Dishwasher Detergent 50% off = $2.59
Use $1/1 coupon from the Naturally Preferred Magazine located in the produce department
or use $2/2 coupons from here
Final Price = $1.59

Brita Water Pitcher $4.99
Use the $5/1 printable coupon from here
or use the $4/1 coupon from the 10/17 SS
Final price = FREE or just $.99

**I was lucky enough to find the 50% more free bags of Athenos chips. I had originally found the regular bags by the antipasta counter in the deli but then stumbled across these bigger bags on a front display between the cash registers and the produce area. Plus I didn't know that the hummus was included in the sale and that the coupon covered those as well. Hummus for $.50, are you kidding??? AWESOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.