Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Soda for $1.99 plus free Wheat Thins!

I told you about QFC having soda for $2.33 but now you can get it for $1.99 plus free crackers at Safeway.

Here's How:

Safeway Sale is Buy 2 Coke 12-packs, get 2 free plus get 2 boxes of Nabisco Crackers free.

Buy 2 soda $6.99 each = $13.98 (Must be vault, nestea, dr pibb, barqs, fresca or fanta to qualify for the coupon)
Get 2 soda for free = $0.00
Get 2 Wheat Thins or Wheat Thins Stix = $0.00
Use (2) $2/2 coupon found on specially marked boxes (they are everywhere)
Use (2) $1/1 Wheat Thins printables here or (2) Wheat Thins Stix coupons from the 9/19 SS

Pay $7.98
That's just $1.99 each 12-pack and free crackers or you could say it was $1.33 an item!!

1 comments:

Clara said...

I've already done this deal once, but I think I'm going to go back 2 or 3 more times before the sale is over. We're addicts and at that price, we don't have an excuse to stop ;).

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.