Monday, October 4, 2010

A Gold Mine

My printer has finally bit the dust and I was searching on craigslist for a "new" one when I happened upon a rare find.

To make a long story short, Maytag merged with Crossroads Appliance and then promptly went out of business. The great thing is that they have an entire (30,000 sq ft?) show room FULL of office/kitchen stuff just waiting for a good home. It's HUGE!

So my husband and I went down there today and our heads were spinning. It took us an entire 1 1 1/2 hours to see everything.

I walked away with an office chair for $20, a new printer that is identical to my old one for 1/2 of the price I paid 2 years ago and free plants. Andrew is selling everything at 40% off the lowest retail price he can find online. Give him a call, 206-354-3891, he is posting on Craiglist and I am not kidding, this place is stocked with AWESOME stuff. Just take a look at the pics.
This set of a children's table and four chairs is super high quality and a real steal at $30. I would have bought it in a second if my kids were smaller.

Lots of office chairs.
Dining chairs that are beautiful.
Keyboards galore.
Shelves.
Flat panel computer monitors.
Lots of printers and faxes.
Tools, tools, tools.
Top of the line pots and pans-REALLY REALLY nice ones. He wanted about $30 a piece which is a steal but I passed. Work him a deal...he is all about the quantity deals.
A tool locker.
Reams and reams and reams of paper. $2 (I would make him a deal by taking more than 1.)

All the plants were free as long as you didn't clean him out.
Misc office stuff. Good stuff too!
TP & cups. He was selling the TP at 25 cents a roll.
This piece really caught our eye but we lack the space in our house. It was beautiful and solid.
Desks.


Whole kitchen sets just waiting for a remodeled home. Oh how I wish!!
Dining table and chairs.
Tons of kitchen equipment. I was in heaven.
Even appliances.
Call and set up a time. It was really casual. Super fun just to look around. I guarantee you will find something.

Filing cabinets, wall art, electrical conduit, tvs, computers, the list goes on and on. Go make a deal!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.