Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's A DATE!!!


It's official!! Bountiful Baskets is coming to Maple Valley October 16! I just found out today that Michelle will be opening in two weeks. I don't yet know what the pick-up time will be on Saturday mornings, but I'll keep you posted.

Go ahead and take a look around on the website, www.bountifulbaskets.org. Our location is not yet listed on the site, as it's just barely been announced internally.

You will be able to begin ordering on Tuesday, Oct. 12 so set your smart phone alarms and get ordering!!

Can't wait to see you there Saturday morning the 16th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Excited! I just moved from up North where I ordered from Monroe and Lynnwood. Where is the new MV location address?

Rachel A said...

It will be in the Woodridge Development just north of four corners.

24212 SE 263rd Pl
Maple Valley

This is Michelle's house so you are going to a personal residence.

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks for the address Rachel. I registered today and I assume it's okay that I don't see Maple Valley on the list yet? You said in the post we could order tomorrow on the 12th, so I assume it's just not available on the list yet. It says this is B week. Is that the on week or the off week?

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.