Monday, October 25, 2010

Sara Lee Bread $1 with free milk!!

From 10/24-11/2 Safeway is running a deal on Sara Lee Bread.
Buy 5 save $5.
For every 5 Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Bread you buy, they are just $1.

That's a really good price but if you have the "buy any sara lee soft and smooth bread get $1 off any milk free" coupon, you can snag some cheap or even free milk. I don't know if you could buy two loaves and use two coupons and only buy 1 gallon of $2 milk and get it free or not. It might be worth a try. If not, you can always by smaller size milk.

I ordered my coupons off ebay and they expire on 10/31 so I know I will get them in time. There were also coupons for $.55/1 but they were going for a lot more money making the bread deal almost the same price as if you didn't use coupons. I chose to forgo that deal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.