Thursday, May 5, 2011

Garage Sale Friday

I swear every year I won't do it again and then...



Jen B and I are having a garage sale rain or shine. If it is not raining it will be in the driveway...if it is raining, it will be in the garage.

Tomorrow!!



Friday ONLY, May 6th from 9am-2pm.

Come find a good bargain, everything is priced to sell and if the price isn't right, don't be afraid to fight.

We welcome negotiators. We want the stuff GONE!!

Check out our slideshow to give you a taste...

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz264/rachelatwood/Garage%20Sale%205%206%2011/

Follow the Yard Sale signs pictured above.

23824 SE 247th Place
Maple Valley
(Belmont Woods subdivision)

bikes
clothes
baby gear
home decor
magazines
furniture
food
gifts
and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.