Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zaycon Chicken $1.64/lb




Many of you are out of your Zaycon Foods chicken you ordered in February. I was just telling my husband that I was down to our last bag of frozen breasts. I couldn't be more excited about the timing of this sale. There was news that their next chicken deliveries were scheduled for the fall since prices seem to always go up in the summer. However, great news - Zaycon Foods is able to secure a great summer price.


Get Ready! The sale will open tomorrow at 5:00pm. The price for the Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts will be $1.64 per lb. Delivery dates will range from June 10 thru June 16th.


So, if you need more chicken before the fall, be sure to register and order your chicken starting tomorrow, June 3rd at 5pm. Final delivery dates, times, and places will be available on their website tomorrow.


Just as a side note: I will be ordering 40 lbs this time for my family of 6 since my 30 lbs last time barely lasted long enough. If you are new to this deal, you can read my previous post in February to get a better idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Rachel

Hi, I am Rachel
Welcome to my website.